Homemade ways to catarrh
|November 16, 2012||Posted by admin under cold, cough, flu|
Several known ways of how to get rid of catarrh:
- Used by grandmothers with honey, garlic and lemon syrups are a great means for viruses. Combined together, strongly strengthens the immune system. To 1 cup of water (boiled, cool) add 6 tablespoons of honey (or more), 2 heads of garlic and 3 lemons. The juice of the lemons wring, garlic push by press then we add honey. So prepared leave for 24 h, then strain liquid. At a time of increased morbidity drink the syrup after 1 tablespoon a day running the strengthening on the body, if the disease dose increase to 6-8 per day. Keep syrup in the refrigerator for three weeks.
- Leave ot of the night, on the nightstand of garlic cut into slices, effectively relieve the airway.
- Soaking the feet. In a bowl pour hot water add salt, soak well legs so as to have tingling in feet, pour boiling water banquet then wipe to dry quickly, start a warm wool socks and to bed under a warm duvet.
- Cup finely grated onion combine with a glass of honey. Leave to stand for one hour, then boil and strain. Drink the syrup 3 times a day after 1 spoon, can be added to warm milk – for colds, coughs and catarrh
- I recommend warming tea very helpful with colds and catarrh: 1,5 cups of boiling water, add a teaspoon of thyme, 2 teaspoons of liquorice root and half a teaspoon of ginger, Cook on low heat 5 to 10 minutes. Drink a freshly prepared meal any time after 30 minutes before the meal.
- Propolis ointment, while catarrh- take a tiny bit of ointment on the little finger and lightly rub in the nostrils from the inside. Repeat several times a day.
- Ventilation of premises (avoiding a draught) that has always fresh air, not only when we get sick
- Difficult to perform but very valuable is changing the lifestyle to be more ‘sporty’ and hardening the whole body, e.g.: by running, walking – no matter the weather.