The eight rules of how to avoid the fall/winter colds and coughs
|November 10, 2012||Posted by admin under cold, flu|
Here are some rules to help you avoid colds. Adherence to them increases the chances of health in the autumn-winter period.
1. Protect your head and hands to get cold, and legs to get wet. Warm dry socks, hats and gloves, outfitting base on each frosty day. Lowest temperature is always on the ground so boots should protect us against get soak and protect from the ground.
2. Do not go out on cold air without eat even a small breakfast and drink cups of hot tea or milk.
3. Do not neglect hardening, which extends the boundaries of the human body to tolerate low ambient temperatures.
4. Additionally when there is windy weather seal their clothing, and the face and the hands of lubricate the cream.
5. Protect people from the cold in the elderly, because they have impaired perception of temperature changes. Young people feel the difference in the skin temperature decreased by 0.8 ° C, old only after reducing by 2.3 ° C. The sudden cooling of the skin causes them to increase in blood pressure and can cause cardiac arrhythmias (life-threatening).
6. Remember that the movement promotes the production of heat by the body. If You cold on a walk with the dog, run or go fast step even a short section, and soon you will feel the difference in the perception of temperature.
7. Contrary to the belief of alcohol drunk before going out on the cold, the heat loss increases by the body. Avoid it!
8. Go for a walk, to strengthen your immune system – it helps, even on a cold day.